Sherwood Blizzard Pro Regulator
The Blizzard Pro is the standard for cold water divers during the last 30 years & it has been the “go to” regulator for many. Public Service Dive Teams around the country and in parts of the world use it because of its reliability at low water temperatures and for its ruggedness. The 9000 Series 1st Stage is a unique and patented design featuring Sherwood’s Air-Assisted Depth-Compensation (A2-DC) Technology. A2-DC responds to ambient pressure changes and uses internal pneumatic force to compensate the chamber. The results are an environmentally sealed and dry 1st Stage that is very responsive to external changing pressures. The Blizzard Pro 2nd Stage features Opposite Pivoting Point (OPP).
BLIZZARD PRO 2ND STAGE FEATURES
- OPP Demand Lever reverses the pivot point to the opposite end of the valve body reducing freezing opportunities
- Stiffer Exhaust Valve minimizes water intake throughout the breathing cycle drastically reducing in- housing ice formation
- Injection molded thermoplastic LP seat; harder than silicone, which maintains its shape for longer periods of time
- *Free Parts for Life (Restrictions Apply)
- CE Certified
- This regulator is suitable for water temperatures as low as 39oF (4oC). Please use Ice Diving techniques when diving colder waters.
9000 1ST STAGE FEATURES
- Four LP Ports and Two HP Ports
- Environmentally Sealed and Dry. Minimal corrosion extends regulator performance
- Flow By Piston
- A2-DC Balanced Regulator
- The 9000 Series 1st stage was awarded the certification EC Directive 89/686/EEC - EC Type examination and the EN 250:2014 Including Cold Water Performance.