Cozumel is world-renowned for its scuba diving and proximity to numerous top dive sites. Located on the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef (the second-largest coral reef system in the world), Cozumel is a perfect spot for turquoise Caribbean waters, white sand beaches, and world-class diving and snorkeling. The Mesoamerican reef system is the second-largest reef system in the world (after the Great Barrier Reef), and there is extensive coral and sea life with incredible visibility. All levels of divers will enjoy this incredible underwater playground. GET certified or just join us to dive.
$2650 - per person (double occupancy)
$3410 - per person (single occupancy)
$750 deposit due on booking ( deposit is non-refundable)
* Balance of payment due on February 20,2023
* LIMITED SPACE IS AVAILABLE AT THIS PRICE*
*Non-Diver rates are available
IBEROSTAR COZUMEL ALL-INCLUSIVE
Scuba divers may be skipping check-in altogether and heading straight for the water, knowing that both the Palancar and Santa Rosa Wall reefs surround this resort. Set on one of Cozumel's many beautiful beaches, the IBEROSTAR Cozumel provides divers, snorkellers, families and couples with a mellow and rustic vacation experience. Colourful bungalows are scattered throughout the complex, each with private patios and hammocks so guests may feel at one with the nature outside their rooms. Activities are varied with diving and snorkelling being the top attractions for many guests, but target shooting, kayaking, windsurfing, dance, volleyball, soccer and much more, are all offered.
- 7 Nights All-Inclusive in a Standard Room - 2 Double Beds or King Bed (beds arrangements can be requested, but not guaranteed) - upgrades available
- Direct round trip flights from Toronto Pearson Airport
- Meals, snacks, non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks
- 5 days of 2 Tank Diving plus 1 night dive. Tanks and Weights included
- Group rountrip airport transfers in Cozumel
- Custom Trip T-shirt
- ONE night pool practice session at Etobicoke Olympium to refresh your skills prior to the trip!
- Trip interruption or cancellation insurance (highly recommended)
- DAN Diver Insurance (highly recommended)
- Travel Medical Insurance (highly recommended)
- Scuba Courses
- Scuba/Snorkeling equipment (other than tanks and weights)
Documentation: All travellers must have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months after the return date.
Is the official Travel Agency of Oakville Divers. Visit us at: www.thetravelspot.ca
All travel information and services provided by:
The Travel Spot - Trevello Travel Group (TPI)
202-3465 Rebecca Street
Oakville ON L6L 0H3