Scubapro MK17/G260 Regulator
If you dive deep, dive cold, or often find yourself on silty bottoms, the MK17 EVO/G260 is the regulator for you. While you don’t need to dive less-than-pristine waters to appreciate this system, it’s a great choice for cold water or harsh conditions, which is why tech divers and cave explorers just love this reg. The compact MK17 EVO is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. The G260 is the most imitated air balanced second stage of all time. It features metal internal components and a left-right hose attachment option, making it a great choice for tech diving configurations and a consistent top-of-the-line performer. Put them together and you’ve got a winner.
- Air balanced diaphragm first stage, with its chrome-plated brass body, delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Substantial increase in airflow (6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min) includes improved balance of air supply pressure.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow ports maximize air delivery. High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for optimum hose routing.
- Air balanced second stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer design features SCUBAPRO's largest second stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
- Metal components (inlet tube, orifice, inhalation control knob and hose connector) increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions.
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes, and a Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for better overall breathing comfort, and the reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations.